I love reading quotes and I feel they can be very helpful and inspiring. So with the New Year upon us I felt a new list of quotes was a must. I hope this will not just help all of you who are making new, New Year’s resolutions but those who are still working on last years.
Best of Luck!
I love reading quotes and I feel they can be very helpful and inspiring. So with the new year upon us I felt a new list of quotes was a must. I hope this will not just help all of you who are making new, New Year’s resolutions but those who are still working on last years. Best of Luck!
21 Inspirational quotes for the new year!
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. ― Albert Einstein
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Marc & Angel
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. – Jim Rohn
- The saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last. ― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Henry Askins
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- When one door is closed, don`t you know, another is open. – Bob Marley
- Having a dream, living that dream, losing that dream, dreaming again and then having that dream come true again is one of the greatest feelings ever because I`m stronger. – Aaron Carter
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. – Charles R. Swindol
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- If you would attain to what you are not yet, you must always be displeased by what you are. For where you are pleased with yourself there you have remained. Keep adding, keep walking, keep advancing. – Saint Augustine
- Do one thing every day that scares you. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins. – Charles Stanley
- Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.― Sheri L. Dew
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. ― Taylor Swift