At one point or another, we have all went to school. I am sure you have heard about how important it is to get good grades or to get a good education. But have you ever wondered why this idea is emphasized so much? Sometimes we may think that we go to school for no reason or that school is a waste of time. But have you ever thought about how much school teaches you? We learn so much, not only about ourselves but also about the world and everything it has to offer. We learn the basics, like the ABC’s or how to do simple math, but we also learn things that are not always taught inside of the classroom. We learn how to carry ourselves as people, we learn how to communicate and work with others and learn how to manage our time better. All these skills can then be used out in the real world.
No matter what stage of your schooling you’re in, you have likely felt some sort of discouragement or unwillingness when you are overloaded with work. Personally, as a high school student l, I still question myself and ask why I’m spending so much time on schoolwork when I could be out doing something more fun? To fight this, I often scroll the internet and find myself reading motivational quotes that help inspire me to persevere. In this process, I have found that quotes can be very powerful, so I’ve collected a handful of quotes that I hope will help you as much as they helped me.
44 Quotes That Will Help You Through School
1. No two things have been combined together better than knowledge and patience – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
2. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over – Richard Branson
3. You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way! – Dr.Seuss
4. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
5. What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning. – Chuck Grassley
6. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison,
7. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.,
8. The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. – Brian Herbert
9. Forget the mistake, remember the lesson. – unknown
10. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
11. It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. -Epictetus
12. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
13. Don’t decrease the goal, increase the effort. Be thankful for the hard times for they have made you. – Tom Coleman.
14. Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today is another day, so get on track and move closer to your dreams. – Unknown
15. I am a warrior, not because I always win but because I always fight. – Unknown
16. The comeback is always stronger than the setback. – unknown
17. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. – Thomas Jefferson
18. Success is not fatal, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
19. Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success – Arianna Huffington
20. Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. – Dale Carnegie
21. Focus on your author and blur the rest. – Unknown
22. Study a little more today, so you don’t have to regret tomorrow – Unknown
23. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. – Rhyanna Watson.
24. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – Unknown.
25. Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it. – Marva Collins
26. It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up. – Vince Lombardi
27. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
28. You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
29. A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence. – James N. Watkins.
30. You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit. – Jordan Belfort
31. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
32. The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
33. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Unknown
34. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’ – Audrey Hepburn
35. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
36. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
37. Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time. – Unknown
38. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday – Charles F Kettering
39. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
40. Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself. – Chinese proverb
41. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
42. Never measure your progress with someone else’s ruler – Unknown
43. Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want – Ken Poirot
44. Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good. – Malcolm Gladwell