Mountain quotes depict the overall meaning of life. Whenever I look at or think of mountains, I realize walking through all the struggles to reach our aim is very similar to climbing the wobble and steep mountain full of obstacles to reach the top. We enjoy climbing the hill as it is so much fun, challenging, and adventure. Then when we reach the top, we are happy and proud that we did it.
Most amazingly, we cherish the memories of the journey more than what we achieve eventually. Because we are even more proud of what we endure and learn along the way. This exhilarating journey encourages us to set higher and higher aims every subsequent time. So, pack your bags with the required stuff and set off to trekking the mountain of life. Mountain Q=quotes are one of the companions you can endure your journey with.
When it comes to living life, different pictures are shown up. Some people do not dare climbing mountains of struggles and failures, let alone reaching the aim. These people are afraid of falling down and hence decide never to learn to walk. Such people are so frustrated with their life that they leave no stone unturned, pulling the other’s leg to stop them from trekking the wobbled path of life.
Other kinds of people are so ambitious and determined to reach where they want to anyhow. Such people are not afraid of obstacles and keep their eye on their targets. These sorts of people are ready to sacrifice their desires that can hinder their long-term aim. Here, it is not like hitting the target, and the journey ends. A new objective is set to achieve more significance. I, personally, admire these kinds of people.
However, There are the third kinds of people as well who I embrace. The people might not know their destiny but are not afraid of climbing the big mountains. Such people cannot just live a boring life and don’t wait to have a perfect plan to start the journey. They believe they will enjoy the adventurous trip and find the path that belongs to them along the way.
I admire these people because I believe you will find your destiny wandering here and there. But you are truly lost if you don’t step out of the house to find your path. So, to cut it short, don’t just look at the mountain and daydream but start climbing it now. If you have a map to destiny, it’s good, but it’s even greater if you don’t, as you have an opportunity to create your own. Without further ado, I would like to share some of my favorite Mountain quotes with you all.
Here are 45 of the toughest Mountain quotes to bestow the strength in you to endure everything to find and reach your destiny. I firmly believe these Mountain Quotes will make you act now to achieve big rather than just sitting out of fear of falling.
45 Most Ambitious Mountain Quotes To Ignite Adventure
- “The choices we make lead up to actual experiences. It is one thing to decide to climb a mountain. It is quite another to be on top of it.” –Herbert A. Simon
- “Never measure the height of a mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was.” –Dag Hammarskjöld
- “I love to sit on a mountain top and gaze. I don’t think of anything but the people I care about and the view.” –Julian Lennon
- “Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.” –Aleksander Lwow
- “Everybody wants to reach the peak, but there is no growth on the top of a mountain. It is in the valley that we slog through, the lush grass and rich soil, learning and becoming what enables us to summit life’s next peak”. –Andy Andrews
- “Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence.” –Hermann Buhl
- “I learn something every time I go into the mountains.” –Michael Kennedy
- “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!” –Dr. Seuss
- “The cliche is that life is a mountain. You go up, reach the top and then go down.” –Jeanne Moreau
- “Going to the mountains is like going home” –John Muir
- “Mountains are like the great equalizer. It doesn’t matter who anyone is or what they do.” –Jimmy Chin
- “Accidents on big mountains happen when people’s ambitions cloud their good judgment. Good climbing is about climbing with heart and with instinct, not ambition and pride.” –Bear Grylls
- “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” –John Muir
- “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” –Barry Finlay
- “We are now in the mountains and they are in us, kindling enthusiasm, making every nerve quiver, filling every pore and cell of us.” –John Muir
- “Our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains.” –William Shakespeare
- “Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” –Theodore Roethke
- “If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.” –Unknown
- “Life’s a bit like mountaineering – never look down.” –Sir Edmund Hillary
- “When preparing to climb a mountain, pack a light heart.” –Dan May
- “I like geography best because your mountains & rivers know the secret; Pay no attention to borders.” –Brian Andreas
- “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” –Aldous Huxley
- “The hardest mountain to climb is the one within”. –J. Lynn
- “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” –Harley King
- “I’ve realized that at the top of the mountain, there’s another mountain.” –Andrew Garfield
- “Human life is far more important than just getting to the top of a mountain.” –Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” –David McCullough Jr.
- “Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.” –Anatoli Boukreev
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddam mountain.” –Jack Kerouac
- “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” –Edward Abbey
- “Those who travel to mountain-tops are half in love with themselves, and half in love with oblivion.” –Robert Macfarlane
- “I think, every time I’m on the mountain, I’m just so thankful to be there.” –Chloe Kim
- “When life gives you mountains put on your boots and hike.” –Unknown
- “The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don’t fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.” –Paulo Coelho
- “Mountains know secrets we need to learn. That it might take time, it might be hard, but if you just hold on long enough, you will find strength to rise up” –Tyler Knott
- “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.” –John Muir
- “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!” –John Muir
- “We’ve climbed the mighty mountain. I see the valley below, and it’s a valley of peace.” –George W. Bush
- “Mountains are the beginning and the end of all-natural scenery”. –John Ruskin
- “In the mountains there are only two grades: You can either do it, or you can’t”. –Rusty Baille
- “So this was what a mountain was like, the same as a person: the more you know, the less you fear.” –Wu Ming-Yi
- “No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.” –Chinese Proverb
- “When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them.” –Edmund Hillary
- “Mountains are earth’s undecaying monuments.” –Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” –John Muir