At CodeofLiving.com, we know that the only way to succeed is by working together! 🙂
Do you have a passion for helping people? Or do you just REALLY love writing? Well, then this is for you! Here at CodeofLiving.com, we are always on the lookout for high-quality content for our readers. But don’t be intimidated by the high standard; you don’t need to be a Ph.D. or a doctorate to write for us. We are all experts on living 😉
There are not many rules to submitting articles (guest posts) but we do expect the following to maintain quality:
- You must only submit “unique” content that YOU wrote, so no copying and pasting. (Article will be checked for duplicate content).
- The article must be relevant to CodeofLiving.com. You can check out our 3 main root category for inspiration: Mental Health, Self Help, Motivation
- Affiliate or unnecessary, irrelevant links in the article are NOT allowed within the content. Relevant content links if added will be “nofollow” unless they are from a proven reputable website (Forbes.com, YouTube.com, Techcrunch.com, etc.). Please do NOT put your own personal links in the content
- The article must be a MINIMUM of 1000 words.
- Try to include at least 1 quote by a reputable person or a reference to a scientific journal article
- Please Include a personal story or give personal examples from your life. Read why this is so important for guest posts.
- The article you submit to CodeofLiving.com cannot be published on other sites, including your own. We want the content here fresh and new for our readers.
- If you submit an article to CodeofLiving.com you are giving us the right to keep it on our site, edit it and distribute it freely across all of our digital channels.
- The article should maintain a high level of grammar and vocabulary. Please use this free online Hemingway application (http://www.hemingwayapp.com) to assess your guest post BEFORE submitting it.
- Include a short bio about yourself at the bottom of the article using a maximum of 100 words (You may include 1 personal link from your bio to your product or blog as ONLY 1 do-follow personal link is allowed, but only if your website is reputable, safe and does NOT distribute offensive or adult content. Your do-follow link will be vetted on a case-by-case basis by our editors. But we hold the right to remove it at any time if found to not fit within our policies)
- Include a small 250×250 image of yourself + your full name for author credits
Finally, SUBMIT your article (guest post) online using our Front-End Guest Post Publisher
PLEASE NOTE: Our front-end guest post publisher is password-protected to avoid spam. Please email us at info (AT) codeofliving.com with interest to write a guest post and we will send you the password.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! 🙂