At Code of Living, we know that the only way you can succeed is by working together! 🙂
Do you have a passion for helping people? Or do you just REALLY love writing? Well, then this is for you! Here at Code of Living, we are always on the lookout for high-quality content for our readers. But don’t be intimidated by the high standard; you don’t need to be a Ph.D. or a doctorate to write for us. We are all experts on living 😉
There are not many rules to submitting articles (guest posts) but we do expect the following to maintain quality:
- You must only submit “unique” content that YOU wrote, so no copying and pasting. (Article will be checked for duplicate content).
- The article must be relevant to codeofliving.com. You can check out our 3 main root category for inspiration: Mental Health, Self Help, Motivation
- Affiliate or unnecessary, irrelevant links in the article are NOT allowed. Relevant content links if added will generally be “nofollow” unless they are from a reputable website (Forbes.com, YouTube.com, Techcrunch.com etc.)
- The article MUST be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Include at least 1 quote by a reputable person or a reference to a scientific journal article
- Include a personal story or reference (give examples from your life)
- The article you submit to Code of Living cannot be published on other sites, including your own. We want the content here fresh and new for our readers.
- If you submit an article to Code of Living you are giving us the right to keep it on our site.
- The article should maintain a decent standard of grammar and vocabulary.
- Include a short bio about yourself for the bottom of the article using a maximum of 100 words (You may include personal links to your products or blog but note they WILL be nofollow)
- Send a small 250×250 image of yourself + your full name for author credits
- Send your article (guest post) by email to info (AT) codeofliving.com
*Please don’t mind if our editing team edits any of your content for errors or literary mistakes and expect a reply in 2-3 days.
Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂