How can i get confidence?
How do I become more confident? How do i become more assertive…etc.
At this very moment their are thousands of unconfident people who are asking these exact same questions that you’re asking to yourself right now.
Most of these people come to a conclusion that some people are just “born” with confidence and that it’s something which is not attainable anymore. Wrong.
All confidence is, is the feeling or belief that you can rely on someone or something or in this case yourself.
So now what?
Well now it’s time to ventilate, pause, think and reflect.
You must change your perspective on life:
You must understand that even the most confident person in this world and you are not that much different.
Only thing is that, the confident person has realized an important element. That no one really cares.
Everybody on this earth 90% of the time is thinking about themselves and then the other 10% about the rest of the world.
So truthfully if everybody is really thinking about themselves who are you really scared of and who are you really pleasing.
I’ll give you an example.
You’re just about to give a presentation at work, while you wait what do you think about?
Yup you got only yourself.
But now let me ask you this, when you go up and start presenting, what are the people who are going up next thinking about?
Yup right again, their thinking about only themselves.
No one in this fast paced world really has time for anybody else anymore. So just relax take a big breath and slow down. You will notice that the world isn’t really a scary place, just a place full of busy bodies and stressed out people.
It only matters what you think about yourself, not the rest of the world. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
So if you’re still asking how can I get confidence?
Think about this quote:
Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. -Malcolm S. Forbes
All you have to do be more confident is to simply “do” rather not doing and understand you are special, you are unique, and that everybody on their own defines their level of confidence.