Hey! Welcome to the Code Of Living blogging resources section. Here you will find a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your online business. These are all products I have personal experience with. I hope and pray they will help you on your journey to grow a successful business online as they did with mine! – Osman Abraham (Founder CodeofLiving.com)
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I never recommend something unless I have had personal experience using it. Thank you for your support!
MY MOST RECOMMENDED
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are the three resources that I find myself recommending again and again. I’m confident that they will help you on your entrepreneurial journey and make your life a whole easier!
TOOLS FOR YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
In your entrepreneurial journey, you will learn there is a lot to more blogging then what it looks like from the surface ;). The following tools & resources were crucial in my journey. I hope these resourced will help make your life much easier and will assist you in achieving your goals!
Building Your Website
- BLUEHOST – I mentioned this above in my most recommended but once againI feel BlueHost is the best hosting provider for new bloggers
- WORDPRESS – There is a number of CMS’s (Content Management Systems) you can use for blogging but WordPress is by far the easiest, most universally supported with the best community.
- STUDIOPRESS THEMES – While WordPress does come pre-packed with a few barebones free themes. A professional well designed is huge in establishing a brand online. I feel StudioPress does this best.
Starting An Email List
- CONVERTKIT – ConvertKit is my number one recommendation for email list management.
- AWEBER – A very good alternative to ConvertKit if you’re on a lower budget and are still starting out.
Creating Amazing Content
- GRAMMARLY – This is a must have tool for all writers. Sort of like spell check on steroids, Grammarly will make your writing better and help you write faster.
- GOOGLE DOCS – Another must have for writers. With Google Docs you get a distraction-free word processor that lives on the cloud giving you access to your articles from everywhere on all devices.
Collecting Analytics & Stats
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS – Easy to use and implement on your website. Google Analytics is arguably the best tool to collect analytics & stats about your website.