Common girl! Your life is not worth leaving in fear. You are a special one. Be your queen. Don’t let the world rule you!
Every woman has an inbuilt queen in her, provided she does not stop it coming out due to the fear of the consequences of beating the women stereotypes. The world should know that being humble, soft, and caring is not a woman’s weaknesses but her strength, making her a queen, not a passive follower. Remind them who has brought you into the world if anyone doubts you!
Everything is different about a queen, not because she put effort to do it differently but because she does it all naturally. She would not fake it and try to win someone’s heart at the cost of her self-respect and identity. You are a queen who inspires people by being yourself. A real queen does what is right always, no matter whether people are around or not. She is never biased.
A woman does not require to belong to a royal family to be a queen. Every mother is a queen to her children, sister is a queen to her brother, and wife is a queen to her husband. If you carry yourself well with the way you are and don’t resist the positive change, you are already a winner. Your honesty gets you to real people, and they feel you like a queen. While pretending, bring you the fake people, making you lose yourself.
It is far better to be the queen of a few people or even of only yourself than to be a follower of the crowd!
A queen fights for justice, no matter what she has to do for it. Moreover, a queen does not believe in being above all but together. She wishes to have more and more, only to pass it to the needy. A queen is never afraid of walking, even alone, when living a meaningful life.
People in a society feel proud to tell a girl how to live and behave. They tell them the meaning of being a girl. But only a queen would question who knows her better than herself. Who are people to tell me how to live? People who don’t trust a girl for being a girl don’t deserve to be heard. It is best to believe in your beliefs and act accordingly. Having put my thoughts on being a queen, I want to share some Queen quotes.
41 Queen Quotes For All Beautiful Girls And Women
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “All kings and queens are not born of royal bloodlines. Some become royal because of what they do once they realize who they are.” –Pharrell Williams
- “That awesome moment when you realize that the whole purpose of being a queen is being original.” –Unknown
- “Real kings and queens are people whose heads are crowned with dreams as they sit on the throne of passion. They rule with visions in the regalia of inspirations!” –Israelmore Ayivor
- “The strength of a kingdom comes from its King, The strength of a King comes from his Queen.” –Cody Edward Lee Miller
- “It’s like chess, you know. The Queen saves the King.” –Terry Pratchett
- “A Queen will always turn pain into power.” –Unknown
- “Always wear an internal crown and have a queendom mindset. A queen is a leader and role model.” –Janna Cachola
- “In every woman, there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.” –Norwegian Proverb
- “A sign of a real queen is holding respect for others… Just as high as her crown.” –Unknown
- “Money is the sovereign queen of all delights – for her, the lawyer pleads, the soldier fights.” –Richard Barnfield
- “I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn. Now it’s time for a queen to rise.” –Laura Sebastian
- “These people will try to manipulate you, try to bring you down but remember baby girl you are a queen, own your crown.” –Nikki Rowe
- “I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.” –Sheila Jackson Lee
- “I am a queen because I know how to govern myself.” –Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I’d like to be the queen of people’s hearts.” –Princess Diana
- “I am a Queen, but I must never forget that I am a human being. And as a human being, I am put on earth to perform certain duties.” –Marion Crawford
- “If a man does not treat you like a princess during courtship, he will not treat you like a queen during the marriage.” –Matshona Dhliwayo
- “You are a queen that demands respect and God will bring the right person into your life to make you forget why you ever wasted your time on nothing important.” –Shannon L. Alder
- “A queen could leave her throne. But a mother never leaves her son.” –V.E. Schwab
- “When you are a real queen, there is absolutely no reason to try and make people believe that you are one. Because you just are. Life is lived with grace, courage, and serenity. If you must dedicate any amount of time and mental ability to making anyone believe that you are one; you’re not!” –C. JoyBell C.
- “To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing.” –Jill Scott
- “The Queen is by much the most powerful of the forces.” –Howard Staunton
- “You better treat her like your queen, if you want to be treated like a king.” –Moosa Rahat
- “Don’t be a drag. Just be a queen.” –Lady Gaga
- “I will do what queens do, I will rule.” –Daenerys Targaryen
- “You are a queen. So walk in your royalty.” –Angel Moreira
- “Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer.” –Queen Latifah
- “Queen, do not allow a commoner to dethrone you. Own that throne. You are royalty.” –Gift Gugu Mona
- “Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how it’s played.” –Emmanuela Duku
- “I do not want a husband who honours me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman.” –Elizabeth I
- “The Queen rarely loses her temper, but when she does, she brooks no argument.” –Ingrid Seward
- “If you don’t think I’m a princess then you’re 100% right, I’m the queen.” –Amanda Conner
- “A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it.” –Sarah J. Maas
- “Sometimes a man with eyes still can’t see you as the beautiful queen you are.” –Angel Moreira
- “I look those haters straight in the eye, keep my chin up and shoulders back. Because I know I’m a fierce queen – and they know it, too.” –Alyssa Edwards
- “You are a Queen. Let mine be the joy of giving you your kingdom.” –Katherine Mansfield
- “You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.” –Nicki Minaj
- “I’ve always said, if you treat yourself like a queen, you’ll attract a king.” –Pepa
- “Being the Queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing. It has much to do with your service to people. And your social contributions to your community and your civic contributions as well.” –Aretha Franklin
- “A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen.” –Wiz Khalifa
Leave a Reply