1. It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better to sit in company with the good than alone.
2. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit
3. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
4. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
5. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
-Henry David Thoreau
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
7. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
-Leon J. Suenes
8. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
9. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
10. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
11. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- Author Unknown
13. Always do what you are afraid to do.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
15. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.
16. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
17. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.
18. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well.
-Marcus Valerius Martial
19. To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.
20. The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.
-John Foster Dulles
21. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
22. Use what talents you possess; The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
-Henry Van Dyke
23. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
24. Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.
-T. Alan Armstrong
25. Be kind. Do good. Change the world for the better.