Life can be very hectic. So how can somebody find time for peace, in all that anxiety? Well it all starts with you.
1. Take life one day at a time, and appreciate the small things
e.g. The sweet smell of the morning air, and the chirping of the birds in the evening.
2. Value what you have. Remember their always is someone who is less fortunate then you and that alone gives you a reason to feel and be grateful.
3. Plan ahead and set goals for yourself. If you find that you have a path and direction in life it allows you to be more focused and more content.
Tip* Set realistic goals, if your goals are more attainable, they will provide you with peace when you achieve them.
4. Find time in your day, even if it is 5 minutes to stop and reflect. I find the best time to do this is before you go to sleep on your bed. Think about what you did all day, think about all the ways people helped you and all the other positives you experienced. This will not just make you feel more peaceful but happier as well.
5. Help others and strive to make other people happier and more peaceful. This in return will provide you with happiness and peace.
6. Try as hard as you can to not think negative. Positive thinking is very important.
7. Don’t take stress over things which have no real importance
e.g. don’t stress about picking up things from the market after work and the market closing. If you just relax and try your hardest to finish your work on time, you will make it on time and everything will work out. It’s just not worth the extra stress to worry about that.
Note: These steps are in no particular order; start with you think will be most effective for you.
In the end you must understand that you are in charge of your life, peace is all in your head, to find that that peace is completely up to you.