Life is complicated. On a daily basis, we experience the roller coaster ride that life is― full of ups and downs based on good and bad decisions. Everyone has personal opinions on what they think the meaning of life to be. Some might believe it to be purely spiritual, or purely entertaining. Some might believe life to be temporary while some might believe it to be permanent.
Despite the difference of opinions we may have on the meaning of life, we can all agree that we are only temporarily on this planet. All the emotions and experiences we encounter are similar if not exactly the same! For example, whether you are a retiree or in the 12th grade, there are certain things in your life that give you happiness and distress.
As I said above, life is complicated. No one knows the exact answer to our questions and ideas, because everyone is still completing their own journey of life. All we can do is focus on our own journey and try to live our life to the fullest. Therefore in this article, I have included 31 of my favourite daily quotes about life!
31 Daily Quotes About Life:
1. It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better to sit in company with the good than alone.
― Muhammad (s.a.w)
2. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit
3. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
― Maria Robinson
4. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm … As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
5. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
― Henry David Thoreau
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
― Wayne Gretzky
7. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
― Leon J. Suenes
8. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
― Thomas Jefferson
9. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
― Vince Lombardi
10. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
― Robert Collier
11. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
― Author Unknown
13. Always do what you are afraid to do.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
― Mary Moore
15. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.
― Oprah Winfrey
16. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
― Tommy Lasorda
17. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.
18. Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well.
― Marcus Valerius Martial
19. To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.
― Author Unknown
20. The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.
― John Foster Dulles
21. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
― Martin Luther King, Jr.
22. Use what talents you possess; The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
― Henry Van Dyke
23. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
― Leo Tolstoy
24. Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.
― T. Alan Armstrong
25. Be kind. Do good. Change the world for the better.
― Louise Burfitt-Dons
26. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
27. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
28. Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
29. Life is not what happened back there or what might happen up ahead. Life is like the rhythm of the heart — every breath, every blink of the eye. It is beat by beat, moment by moment. This…is all there is. This…is all we need.
― Andy Puddicombe
30. Time means a lot to me because you see, I, too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
― Bruce Lee
31. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
― Steve Jobs