Cute quotes are always there to help put a smile on your face and remind you of all the adorable moments in life. With “cuteness” there is no pretence, no comparison, and no overthinking. Similar to the sweet smile you will have on your face while reading these cute quotes.
Nowadays, many people miss their childhood and wish if they could get it back. Here, we need to understand that in reality, we don’t miss our childhood but the cutest moments that we think of as “lost”. However, cuteness is not dependent on age but we have made it so it can only apply to certain groups and individuals (i.e., babies, couples, etc.)
In particular, every newborn child is tagged with the word ‘Cute’. However, have we ever pondered on the reason for it? Newborn babies are essentially pure souls, unaware of the human-modified world. They embody innocence and are similar to a clean slate.
Indeed, cuteness is innate which is never lost. Therefore as we grow, our social interactions expand which are bound to change us, and these changes are for the good as well as an inevitable part of human life. However, some people manage to grow with their innate cuteness. While Many, unknowingly, suppress their naturality with their desire to fulfill their materialistic demands. So, you just need to raise yourself above the so-called stereotypes, trying to please everyone can cause you to lose your own identity and consequently your cuteness may decrease.
For instance, I earn money to be independent and being independent means not letting my cuteness and childhood be suppressed by anyone. Hence, my mantra behind any personal decisions is “If you cannot be yourself it is not worth it, because you will lose yourself as a person. Stop entertaining the people in your life who consider your cuteness foolish”.
Additionally, I never chose to teach as a career and always tried different professions. But my above-mentioned mantra has always landed me in this noble profession. As a result, I feel I am one of the cutest and happiest people. I am earning money out of what gives me a life that is worth living.
One of the wishes of mine is yet to be fulfilled which is not to live this kind of life only with few people but the whole world. I feel sharing Cute Quotes is one of the best ways to take a step towards it.
Here are 49 of the most adorable Cute Quotes to get live the innocent part of you. I hope these will make you remove the burden of the stress of living in the materialistic world and make you share your own Cute Quotes through the comments.
49 Loveliest Cute Quotes To Be Yourself And Admire The Cuteness Hidden Within You
- “Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” –Natalie Portman
- “Cuteness is when your heart is so pure that it has so much love, positivity. innocence and humanity overflowing which cannot be seen but can be felt throughout.” –Rahul Bansal
- “Eat diamonds for breakfast and shine all day.” -Unknown
- “The best things in life are unseen, that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.” –Helen Keller
- “Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.” -Unknown
- “Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” –Joel Madden
- “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” –Lucille Ball
- “The sun will rise and we will try again.” –Alifia Yaohan Nasyavina
- “When in doubt, vacation.” -Unknown
- “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” –Cynthia Rawley
- “Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.” –Paulo Coelho
- “There’s nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child.” –Frank A. Clark
- “Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. Its cute.” –Adriana Lima
- “We were together. I forget the rest.” –Walt Whitman
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” –Pablo Picasso
- “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” –Charlie Brown
- “Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” –Samuel Butler
- “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on It.” –Danny Kaye
- “I don’t want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally.” –Zelda Fitzgerald
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” –Cesare Pavese
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” –Victor Hugo
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” –Mark Twain
- “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” –Oscar Wilde
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” –Milton Berle
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” –Marilyn Monroe
- “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” –Audrey Hepburn
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. -Unknown
- “Sir, you have not taken bath today. have you? Nevermind sir. In fact, I haven’t either. How Cuteeeee……….” –Rahul Bansal
- A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away.” –Bil Keane
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” –Buddha
- “Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.” –KT Witten
- Life is just a bowl of cherries. –Lew Brown
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God’s gift, that’s why we call it the present. –Joan Rivers
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. –Albert Einstein
- “Love is like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” -Unknown
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” –Oscar Wilde
- “When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.” –Anmol Andore
- “If you want to know where your heart is, just look where your mind goes when it wanders.” -Unknown
- Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable. –Jason Wong
- “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” –Hans Christian Anderson
- Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. –Samuel Butler
- “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.” –Shel Silverstein
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” –Eugene Kennedy
- “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” –William Arthur Ward
- “Who says only elders can bless theirr younger ones? In fact, vice versa is one of the most cutest thing that can ever happen.” –Rahul Bansal