Confidence is a fire which can only be lit from within. These 25 quotes about confidence will inspire and motivate you to become a more confident person.
1. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. - Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller
3. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. - Marie Curie
4. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. - David Brinkley
5. Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. - Wendy Wasserstein
6. Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. - Peter T. Mcintyre
7. You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go. - Dr. Seuss
8. To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are. – Anonymous
9. If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.– Jesse Jackson
10. With confidence, you can reach truly amazing heights; without confidence, even the simplest accomplishments are beyond your grasp.– Anonymous
11. We do not so much need the help of our friends as the confidence of their help when in need. - Epicurus
12. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
13. A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes. - Mahatma Gandhi
14. It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself. – Muhammad Ali
15. Never dull your shine for somebody else.- Tyra Banks
16. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. - Henry David Thoreau