A guide for you to Overcome Inferiority Complex
What is Inferiority Complex?
An inferiority complex is a persistent sense of personal lowliness arising from inner clashes of thought.
Also Inferiority complex is connected in most cases to physical appearance but it can also be linked to wealth, intelligence, social status or even personality.
This complex in my opinion is one of the worst, as you create this perception of inferiority on your own and only you have the power to remove it, making this complex very sadistic.
Some people struggle feeling inferiority for many years, some struggle with it their whole lives. That’s why I’m writing this today to guide you on the path to get rid of this problem.
What is the root cause behind your problem, or any Inferiority complex?
Well in almost all cases of inferiority complex the can be condensed to 3 main possible factors:
- Parental Upbringing – Disapproving nature, negative remarks, blaming the child for problems etc.
- Physical Defects – disproportional facial or body features, height, weight, strength, speed, sports, vision etc.
- Social factors – race, culture, economic status, religion, friends etc.
In all 3 causes the victim of the inferiority complex is feeling he or she is not worthy against somebody and that they are not good enough.
Remember only you decide whether you are worth or not. Only you can decide if you’re good or not. The first step to conquer this complex is to look at people who you supposedly assume are below you and try to be thankful for what you have.
“You might have big ears, but then there is somebody out there who has no ears at all and is deaf” So are you really inferior?
How to overcome inferiority complex and defeat this mental problem?
An inferiority complex is made through thinking and over analyzing so obviously the only way to overcome it; is through thinking as well.
The first step after understanding inferiority complex and understanding your problem is to break the problem down into chunks and deal with it.
So essentially start out with asking yourself questions until you achieve a positive result.
- Realize that whatever flaw or defect you might have is not so bad
- Realize that everybody has flaws and there are people with worse flaws then yours ( be thankful)
- Realize that, whatever flaw you have it does not affect you unless you let it affect you ( only you control yourself)
*Overall you must realize you are in charge, and truthfully that nobody really cares about little things like ear size, height or any other factor.
In the end you must be happy with who you are and know only you can finish this inferiority complex that you began.
Good Luck on living an amazing life!