After I came across fire quotes for the first time, I was incredibly moved and motivated. If you have yet to read some, then I guarantee you that after going through the 37 fire quotes I have listed below, you will feel inspired and powerful! However, before I proceed with the quotes, I want to mention briefly why I chose this burning topic today.
FIRE is one of the four elements that can be seen through many different perspectives and can have various interpretations physically and spiritually.
Scientifically speaking, the fire burns things in the presence of oxygen (the supporter). It burns fuel to power the machines, metals to shape them into fascinating and precious objects, as well as ornaments that signify beauty. So, when hardship burns you, all you need to do is be your own supporter. Be the oxygen to your own fire and you will be able to control your flames.
Spiritually speaking, FIRE consumes, warms and illuminates. Fire is the symbol of inspiration and represents eternity and the concept of rebirth in many different faiths. It burns old things to rejuvenate the entire world.
So without further ado, I would like to present you with 37 of my favourite fire quotes. I hope these quotes will help you to light your internal spark and burn energetically!
37 of my favourite fire quotes to inspire you everyday!
- “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “What fire does not destroy, it hardens” – Oscar Wilde
- “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.”– Martha Graham
- “Fire is never a gentle master.” – Proverb
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life”. – Budha
- “Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” – Arnold Glascow
- “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Everyone has the fire, but the champions know when to ignite the spark.” – Amit Ray
- “The difference between a good life and a bad life is how well you walk through the fire.” – Carl Jung.
- “The passions are like fire, useful in a thousand ways and dangerous only in one, through their excess.” – Christian Nestell Bovee
- “The hero and the coward both feel exactly the same fear, only the hero confronts his fear and converts it into fire.” – Cus D’amato
- “The fires of suffering become the light of consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
- “Genius is talent set on fire by courage.”- Henry Van Dyke
- “Each of us is born with a box of matches inside us but we can’t strike them all by ourselves.” – Laura Esquivel
- ” To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.”- Pablo Neruda
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
- “I have a need to be all on fire, for I have mountains of ice about me to melt.” – William Lloyd Garrison
- “A small match lights a big fire.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.” – Cristen Rodgers
- “When the winter comes, fire becomes a king!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Heat makes things expand; that is why life sometimes throws us into a fiery furnace.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Light the fire within you to light the world with your fire”- P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
- “Become the person you were meant to be, light your inner fire and follow your heart’s desire.” – Leon Brown
- “Fire is a natural symbol of life and passion, though it is the one element in which nothing can actually live.” – Susanne Katherina
- “The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.” – Richard M. Nixon
- “A spark neglected makes a mighty fire.” – Robert Herrick
- “I’m the only fire that can live in the rain” – Lil Wayne
- “I actually enjoy the pain. That’s what gives me the fire inside to get up and keep going.” – Steve McNair
- “Just ’cause there’s snow on the roof doesn’t mean there’s not a fire inside.” – Bonnie Hunt
- “Poetry is either something that lives like fire inside you” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” – Sam Walton
- “Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.” – Bernard Williams
- “Kitchen is where fire cooks raw food to make it palatable, adverse situations are where adversity cooks your raw talent to make it an ability.”- Rahul Bansal
- “Don’t see a fire burning your skin but letting the new skin underneath shining out.”- Rahul Bansal
- “Encouragement is a fire of flame. It refreshes the soul and revives the spirit.”- Lailah Gifty Akita