Kurt Cobain quotes depict the pain of an injured spirit. Kurt Cobain, one of the greatest American rockstars of his time, lived a miserable life. Everything was good until his mother and father did not separate. The small and immature Kurt had struggled to find his place and spent his whole life drowning in the ocean of darkness.
All these bad happenings affected him psychologically, filling him up with aggression and hatred. He dropped out the school and left home. Unfortunately, he had started smoking, taking drugs, etc., from a very early age. The bad experiences in such a delegate age had pushed him to deal with life problems this way. It is where he went wrong. He chose the wrong path.
Later, Kurt Cobain found his soul and passion in music and founded a rock band that had become too famous quickly. He started dealing with the pain his soul had been in through music. He had gain popularity, earned money, and had achieved everything at a young age that we all desire, but a few can break through. However, he could not overcome his past life. He started taking even more expensive drugs.
A hope of positivity came into his life in the form of a life partner. He thought now; he could get over his past and amend his life. But, it went on worse and worse. His wife also took drugs. Their relationship had not been doing well. Even the daughter’s birth could not cure the psychological disease collapsing the tiny family. Kurt Cobain and his wife ended up splitting apart.
Kurt’s addiction to drugs had led to the gradual collapse of his band. Later, he went into rehabilitation, but that did not work either. He got away, jumping the fence. Not only this, he had a plan on his mind. He took an overdose of drugs and committed suicide by shooting the self. The lousy past and loneliness ate him away.
We should learn what not to do from Kurt Cobain’s life. We all have the greatest of troubles and tragedies in life. However, giving up, choosing the wrong path, and suicide is not how to deal with it. Kurt Cobain had an excellent opportunity to reinvent himself when he had become a successful rockstar. But, the depressed soul could not cope up with life situations positively. The reason was he preferred dying every day on his lousy past and drug habits rather than his great success in the present life.
I will not only survive but live life to the fullest with significant actions and hope. No tragedy and ordeal can break my soul as I am the self-healer. I am optimistic and can never be lonely and depressed because I am always with myself. If one has such assertions and attitudes, then the person will always rise and never give up. We should always strive to amend every moment. Without further ado, I want to share some of the famous Kurt Cobain quotes with you all.
Here are 35 of the most famous Kurt Cobain quotes to learn the positives and negatives of life. I believe these Kurt Cobain quotes will prevent you from even thinking of adopting the wrong way that led to the tragic end of Kurt Cobain.
35 Most Famous Kurt Cobain Quotes For All Disheartened Souls
- “I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.” –Kurt Cobain
- “No one is afraid of heights, they’re afraid of falling down. No one is afraid of saying I love you, they’re afraid of the answer.” –Kurt Cobain
- “There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I don’t need to be inspired any longer, just supported.” –Kurt Cobain
- “They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Just because it’s all you want, doesn’t mean it’s all you need.” –Kurt Cobain
- “You can’t buy happiness.” –Kurt Cobain
- “No matter what you do or say, there’s nothing that you can do to make people understand you.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Music is energy. A mood, atmosphere. Feeling.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I’m worse at what I do best.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Life isn’t nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion.” –Kurt Cobain
- “We’re so trendy we can’t even escape ourselves.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I use bits and pieces of others personalities to form my own.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I don’t care what you think unless it is about me.” –Kurt Cobain
- “If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Forever in debt to your priceless advice.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I am not well-read, but when I do read, I read well.” –Kurt Cobain
- “If my eyes could show my soul, everyone would cry when they saw me smile.” –Kurt Cobain
- “We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Music is first, lyrics are secondary.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I think I’m dumb or maybe just happy think I’m just happy…” –Kurt Cobain
- “Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.” –Kurt Cobain
- “The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I started to be really proud of the fact I was gay even though I wasn’t” –Kurt Cobain
- “To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred and valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discreditably.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. They’re no good at all.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Because there is nothing in the world I like more than pure underground music.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I would like to get rid of the homophobes, sexists, and racists in our audience. I know they’re out there and it really bothers me.” –Kurt Cobain
- “The finest day i ever had was when tomorrow never came.” –Kurt Cobain
- “I just hope I don’t become so blissful I become boring. I think I’ll always be neurotic enough to do something weird.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Alternative music is no longer alternative once it’s in the mainstream.” –Kurt Cobain
- “The sun is gone, but I have a light.” –Kurt Cobain
- “It’s better to burn out than fade away.” –Kurt Cobain
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” –Kurt Cobain