Friendship Quotes make me love, value, and cherish my friends more than ever. When we are born, our family is our whole world. But when we step into school and interact with our peer groups and teachers, we unknowingly begin adding new members to our world. These members can be categorized as “friends”.
Friends are what we choose, who we fight with, who we love, and who we can be ourselves with. We have a family to take care of us at home and friends to find us when we are lost. We find friends not only in our peer group but also in any other age group, including our family and teachers!
Friends make us laugh, go crazy and provide us space to blossom. We eat together, hang out together, and crack jokes as no comedy show can! The best part is these are some of the moments that we cherish our whole life. Friends provide us with a shoulder to lean on when we’re in distress. Even if they don’t know the solution, they provide us comfort by saying “I am here to help you solve your problem”. When you are with your friends, you become yourself, everything seems beautiful around us. We are able to complete our boring projects only because we do them with our friends.
For me, my friends occupy a precious part of my life. They help me more than any formal education can. I consider myself so lucky that I have friends who always encourage me when even my family doubts me. I never find friendship logical as I have never experienced it through my brain but felt it inside my heart. My belief in friendship grew even stronger when I, without any reason, shared my most personal secret to my friends which I would never feel comfortable sharing with any other blood relatives. It’s so strange but this is what friendship is all about! Today, I want you, readers, to visit my most favourite friendship quotes to beautify the friendships that we share with our best buddies.
Here are my all-time favourite friendship quotes to help you tell your friend how much you love them and embrace their friendship. I hope these Friendship Quotes will make understand the importance of friendship!
39 Dearest Friendship Quotes To Adore Your Relation With Friends.
- “Friends are the family you choose.“ –Jess C. Scott
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” –Helen Keller
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” –Albert Camus
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” –Henry Ford
- “In my friend, I find a second self.” –Isabel Norton
- “Friendship is a lovely mess. Let it never be cleared.” –Rahul Bansal
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” –Elisabeth Foley
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” –Carl W. Buechner
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” –Walter Winchell
- “Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them.” -Candlelight Publications
- “To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing.” –Lilian Whiting
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.’” –C.S. Lewis
- “Throughout life, you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.” -Unknown
- “No road is long with good company.” -Proverb
- “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” Carl Jung
- “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.” -Unknown
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” –Donna Roberts
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” –G. Randolf
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” –Bernard Meltzer
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” –Khalil Gibran
- “When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” -Unknown
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.” –Kahlil Gibran
- “Best friends understand when you say, ‘forget it.’ Wait forever when you say, ‘just a minute.’ Stay when you say, ‘leave me alone.’ And open the door before you can say, ‘come in.'” -Unknown
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” –Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” –Anna Taylor
- “A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.” -Unknown
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.” –Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” –Jim Morrison
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” –Hubert H. Humphrey
- “True friends are like diamond—bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” –Nicole Richie
- “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” -Proverb
- “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” –Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” –Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.” –Vincent van Gogh
- “I define friendship as a bond that transcends all barriers. When you are ready to expect anything and everything from friends, good, bad or ugly… that’s what I call true friendship.” –Harbhajan Singh
- “In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.” –John Churton Collins
- “Actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.” –George Washington