Mistake quotes are perfect for all who are afraid of trying something new. Learning comes from mistakes and failures. A person who never walks due to the fear of falling can never learn to walk. When we make a mistake, we should add it as one more experience to help us make better decisions and act wiser in the future.
The combination of curiosity, determination, motivation, and fear is tremendous. A curious, determined and motivated person is not afraid of making mistakes, and hence, they act instead of sitting idle. At the same time, the fear inside pushes them to give their best in whatever they try.
The world is full of examples of great personalities who talk about and admire their mistakes more than their accomplishments. For instance, Thomson Edison failed thousand times at inventing the light bulb. However, those attempts were failures and foolishness in the eyes of people, not his. He believed those mistakes were 1000 steps to success.
No one is perfect, but we strive to be so. If you have faith in your faith, then go for it. You will indeed make mistakes, but at the same time but those mistakes will teach you what not to do. You will meet people whose eyes are on you to check on your errors to have a chance to criticize you. Let them enjoy that, and you should keep trying until you hit your goal.
It will eventually result in a breakthrough if you do not give up out of frustration and regrets. It is best to make mistakes, watch others making mistakes and learn from them. I, with so many positive attitudes toward faults. I want to share some of my favorite mistake quotes with you all.
Here are 43 of the most motivating mistake quotes to keep learning and growing. I believe these mistake quotes will inspire you to strive to improve with every mistake, not to stop.
43 Most Motivating Mistake Quotes To Inspire You To Keep Growing
- “Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.” –Brandon Mull
- “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” –Henry Ford
- “It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting we’re wrong is courage, not weakness.” –Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t be ashamed by your mistakes, they only prove that you try hard and never give up.” –Riley Czarkowski
- “A mistake is only a mistake if you dwell on it. Let go and forgive.” –Akiroq Brost
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “There are no failures if you learn and grow from your mistakes; there are only lessons learned.” –Dee Waldeck
- “Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.” –Anonymous
- “Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.” –Anonymous
- “When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don’t repeat it.” –Paul Bear Bryant
- “It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us.” –Rachel Wolchin
- “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” –Maxwell Maltz
- “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.” –Seth Brown
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” –Tony Robbins
- “You can’t make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake. It’s a choice.” –Anonymous
- “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.” –Anonymous
- “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.” –Oscar Wilde
- “One who makes no mistakes makes nothing.” –Giacomo Casanova
- “Success lies in one’s ability to learn from mistakes.” –Dr Prem Jagyasi
- “Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much.” –Joan Collins
- “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future.” –Steve Maraboli
- “If you want to grow, you need to get over any fear you may have of making mistakes.” –John C. Maxwell
- “Nothing is a mistake. There’s no win and no fail. There’s only make.” –Corita Kent
- “You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don’t, it hurts even more.” –Aretha Franklin
- “Mistakes are proof you are trying.” –Anonymous
- “You cannot correct your mistakes by pointing out the mistakes of others.” –Anonymous
- “Let all your regrets and mistakes become your sails and your rudders, and not your anchors” –Sotero M Lopez II
- “If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.” –Steve Maraboli
- “We are all mere mortals and making mistakes is part of living a long active life. Yet, we still should be able to learn from those who have come before us.” –Mike Finley
- “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!” –Steve Maraboli
- “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” –James Joyce
- “Nothing is a mistake, and nothing is something you should regret, it all happens for a reason, there is a purpose for and behind everything.” –Anonymous
- “Forget your mistakes but remember what they taught you.” –Vannetta Chapman
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” –Elbert Hubbard
- “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” –William Jordan
- “Make glorious amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody has ever made before. Do not freeze, do not stop, do not worry. Whatever you are scared of doing, do it.” –Neil Gaiman
- “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” –Paulo Coelho
- “We all make them, the difference is what we do after we make the mistake, how we see the mistake – a learning experience or a failure.” –Catherine Pulsifer