Passion quotes motivate me to strive for what I want in my life. Being passionate about something means you are willing to go through all obstacles to pursue that thing. A passionate person dismisses all the excuses that can hinder their path.
To follow our passion, we first need to know what makes us crazy enough to sacrifice anything. The work that doesn’t seem a job to you. You can do it with no off because you do it out of love, not pressure or stress. Of course, no one is born with that craziness in mind. It’s the combination of heredity and environment that makes all of us different.
We all are indeed individuals, and our mind works differently. Now, here comes the various scenarios and experiences that different personalities consider to realize what they want to do or need to do. Some of us even don’t know what interests us until much later in life. It is still okay. The worst situation is when we know our passion but don’t pursue it out of the fear of struggle, failure, uncomfortable living, and society.
We all have innate qualities and potential, like a singer with a pleasant voice, a genius with an extraordinary sense, etc. However, our experiences, education and needs, and society may either enhance the potentials or suppress them. However, if we are genuinely passionate about something, our willpower will keep us pursuing the burning desire in us.
A person could be passionate about earning money, amending society, fitness, education, etc. The thing here is if someone is ready to deal with the struggles, the path of following what you yearn for. It needs a conscious mind and proper analysis of the situations to decide the course. Most importantly, it is equally important to distinguish between constructive and destructive desire. Moreover, a productive passion might turn into a destructive one if the path one chooses to fulfill it is wrong. It leads to tragic consequences.
On the other hand, if you continually keep humanity and patience above all while striving to accomplish your desire, then nothing should stop you. You certainly deserve what you want. Further, if you don’t know your passion, there is no need to live in despair. It would be best to do every moment that develops you and makes you happy. It will undoubtedly help you find the reason you are here along the way. Without further ado, I want to share some of my favorite passion quotes with you all.
Here are 47 of the most motivating passion quotes to follow your heart. I believe these passion quotes will give you the courage and energy to pursue your desire fearlessly.
47 Most Igniting Passion Quotes For fulfilling Your Burning Desire
- “A true passion that burns within your soul is one that can never be put out.” –Zach Toelke
- “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” –George Hegel
- “Love what you do and do what you love. Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance.” –David Cuschieri
- “To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality.” –Anita Roddick
- “A passion for one’s work makes life happier and work no longer work. ” –Catherine Pulsifer
- “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” –Sabrina Bryan
- “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” –E.M. Forster
- “No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me.” –Eric Thomas
- “When your passion and purpose are greater than your fears and excuses, you will find a way.” –Anonymous
- “Without passion, you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” –Donald Trump
- “Follow your own passion—not your parents’, not your teachers’—yours.” –Robert Ballard
- “When you feel passionate about your work, there is no great difference between the way you feel on Monday morning and the way you feel on Saturday morning.” –Larry Smith
- “Serve someone such as by charity and if not money simply by helping people in pursuing their passion or motivating them.” –Lisa Adams
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.” –Anonymous
- “Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights the way.” –Anonymous
- “Passion is so key in leading and creating excellence that I will hire passion over education and talent every time.” –Dave Ramsey
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” –Vincent Van Gogh
- “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” –T.D. Jakes
- “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” –Jon Bon Jovi
- “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” –Steve Jobs
- “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” –John C. Maxwell
- “I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.” –Andrea Bocelli
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” –Donovan Bailey
- “Passion is of the nature of seed, and finds nourishment within, tending to a predominance which determines all currents towards itself, and makes the whole life its tributary.” –George Eliot
- “Dreams and passion are more powerful than facts and reality.” –Gail Lynne Goodwin
- “If you are not passionate in what you do, or cannot find it with you to be passionate about your current job, either change your attitude or change your job.” –Byron Pulsifer
- “You can’t fake passion.” –Barbara Corcoran
- “Make your passion your paycheck.” –Anonymous
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” –Albert Einstein
- “True passion attracts. If you have passion in your business, the right people will be attracted to your team.” –Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Whatever you do, do with determination. You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best. Whether you want to be, be passionate to get the best result.” –Alia Bhatt
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Our passion is our strength.” –Billie Joe Armstrong
- “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” –Deepak Chopra
- “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Know your passion. Follow it. Dream it. Live it.” –Anonymous
- “Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night.” –Terri Guillemets
- “Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.” –Denis Diderot
- “Passion is your joy, it is the essence of who you are. You have to unwrap it and find it.” –Jackie St. Onge
- “Look. You can’t plan out your life. What you have to do is first discover your passion—what you really care about.” –Barack Obama
- “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” –Wanda Sykes
- “Finding your passion isn’t just about careers and money. it’s about finding your authentic self. The one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs.” –Anonymous
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” –Harriet Tubman
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” –Isabelle Lafleche