Your birthday is known as the day when we are born, the day where you enter into this world, and your family is overjoyed. So every year we celebrate this day with family, friends, and our loved ones to commemorate our life and all the years we have been blessed with! Surprises, birthday quotes, presents, and parties await us, and we all love the wishes we receive from all of our family, friends, colleagues, etc.
As we grow, our social life expands. So does the way we celebrate our birthday. Our whole day gets divided into slots to celebrate it with family, friends and partners and so on. On our birthday, we feel like the most special person on the earth.
Remembering all of my past birthdays, I cherish all the special moments that I spent with my loved ones. The moment when I cut a beautiful cake on my grandmother’s special demand, or when my friends always gifted me what I needed the most. On my 18th birthday, my cousins sent me a bouquet and a sweet card. To me, this sweet gift seemed more like a certificate to certify me officially entering adulthood.
With every birthday of mine, I feel more and more proud of myself. Birthday quotes are the very first message I see on my birthday, and I have lots of appreciation for those who wish and bless me on my every birthday. I indeed wish, every coming birthday awaits us all with new big blissful surprises.
However, not to forget, everyone is not as fortunate as many of us are. Orphans, abandoned parents, discriminated girl children are some of the examples who might not see their birth as blessings. This might sound negative but it is one of the most bitter truths. So, I believe we can make the most out of our special day by reserving not only a day but a part of life for these people and make them realize they are no less than special and contribute to this world. They might not be reading my Birthday Quotes but the blessings that they deserve will certainly reach them.
Today, I am going to share 45 of the loveliest Birthday Quotes to remind all of us of what we have achieved throughout our lives. We all are individuals and precious who live in different circumstances but at the end of the road, we all deserve to be happy and celebrate our birthday at least with ourselves. I want to spread all the blessings that I have gathered so far to the whole world through the Birthday Quotes.
Here are 45 of the most adorable Birthday Quotes and wishes for all of us. I hope these blessings that reside in the quotes will not leave any of you untouched.
45 Most Happy Birthday Quotes And Wishes To Celebrate Every Day As Your Birthday
- “The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.” –Paris Hilton
- “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
- May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true. –Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
- “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” –A. Singla
- “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
- “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” –Robert Staughton Lynd
- “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
- “You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do.” –Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”
- “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” –Abhishek Bachchan
- “Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”
- A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life. –Amit Kalantri
- “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”
- “Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.” –Douglas Coupland
- “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”
- “Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.” –Debasish Mridha
- “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
- “You don’t get older, you get better.” –Shirley Bassey
- “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” –John Lennon
- “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”
- “Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” –Wilfred Peterson
- “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”
- “There are two great days in a person’s life—the day we are born and the day we discover why.” –William Barclay
- “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
- “Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. “-Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- “On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Happy birthday!”
- “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” –John Mason
- “I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
- “To me a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives.” –Meena Bajaj
- “Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!”
- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” –Cherokee proverb
- “Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!”
- “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” –Bsbr Arish
- “A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” –Buddy Valastro
- “You were born, and the world became a better place.”
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.” –Irish blessing
- “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. Happy birthday, handsome guy!”
- “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” –H. V. Prochnow
- “Sending some love to the most charming man in my life. You always bring the best out of me. I do not know how you do it, but I love you for that. Happy Birthday.”
- “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” –George Santayana
- “Happy Birthday to a great guy! You do so much for others. I hope you can take some time for yourself on your big day. You deserve it as much as anyone, and more than most.”
- “It’s not only your birthday but your mother’s as well. My mother always says to me, “When a mother delivers a baby, it is no less than a rebirth for her”. So, Happy Birthday to you and your mother.” –Rahul Bansal