Stress quotes make me realize that you cannot eradicate stress but can indeed manage it. Amazingly enough, stress is not that bad if you use it to drive yourself to amend your life. We act to solve various kinds of problems. Further, If you do not stress about the wrongdoings, you will not strive to rectify those false events.
However, it often goes wrong when people overstress themselves, making them take the wrong step. It can drown a person into the ocean of their own overthinking. Remember, we strive to live a happy and satisfactory life. So, stress and its management is the key to live a balanced and meaningful life. Stress Quotes will help you with that.
In the modern and fast pacing world, stress has increased even manifolds. Students suffer study and exam burden. Parents stress about their children’s better lives. Stress in professional life and domestic life is making people frustrated. Moreover, the inevitable limitless use of gadgets strains a person’s mind and eyes. Most of the above, humanity, love, social life are getting lost.
The whole world is busy competing with one another. Loneliness is one of the main reasons that people are not able to manage their stress. Most of us are running after money sacrificing our passion, love, and happiness. Consequently, we end up living a life full of tension with money but no happiness, inner peace, and satisfaction. It leads to evil emotions like jealousy, anger, hatred, etc.
To manage stress, first of all, we all have to be honest with ourselves. You need to stop and rest when you know you are tired. Rethink and reinvent yourself and then step out again with new enthusiasm. We should learn to balance money, love, social life, me-time. It is best to practice spirituality through yoga or any other means that keep you calm and relax. Doing so will acquaint you with yourself. Keeping the mind, body, and spirit in harmony is essential to living a healthy and productive life.
Besides all these, take some time out to follow your passion. It is very understandable, many times we have to work according to the need of the hour. But it doesn’t mean to leave what we love to do. Above all, it is best to be bold enough to avoid negative people and energies to make space only for the positive ones. Learn to be your comforting hand first. Without further ado, I want to share some of my favorite stress quotes with you all.
Here are 45 of the most relaxing stress quotes to relieve the burden of an imbalanced life. I believe these stress quotes will help you manage your life.
45 Most Relaxing Stress Quotes To Help You Relieve Your Burden & Be Calm
- “There is no such thing as a stress-free life. No evidence has ever been presented which suggests that a stress-free life can ever be achieved. Stress can be managed, relieved and lessened, but never eliminated.” –Gudjon Bergmann
- “Times of stress are also times that are signals for growth, and if we use adversity properly, we can grow through adversity.” –Rabbi Twerski
- “Stress should be a powerful driving force, not an obstacle.” –Bill Phillips
- “When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go.” –Catherine Pulsifer
- “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” –William James
- “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” –Steve Maraboli
- “Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life.” –Andrew J. Bernstein
- “Stress is caused by being “here” but wanting to be “there.” –Eckhart Tolle
- “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.” –Ashton Eaton
- “Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.” –Paulo Coelho
- “Embrace stress, don’t avoid it.” –Shane Parrish
- “Stress acts as an accelerator: it will push you either forward or backward, but you choose which direction.” –Chelsea Erieau
- “Stress is like spice – in the right proportion, it enhances the flavour of a dish. Too little produces a bland, dull meal; too much may choke you.” –Donald Tubesing
- “Stress and confusion come from being busy. Peace and clarity come from slowing down and stilling your waters.” –Maxime Lagacé
- “There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self-expression. That’s what happens to me every day. My thoughts get off my chest, down my sleeves and onto my pad.” –Garson Kanin
- “A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.” –Aesop
- “Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and not enough presence.” –Eckhart Tolle
- “I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.” –Steve Maraboli
- “Tension is a habit. Relaxing is a habit. Bad habits can be broken, good habits formed.” –William James
- “Debt free is stress free.” –D. Muthukrishnan
- “Stress is the inability to decide what’s important.” –@AmuseChimp
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” –Lee Iacocca
- “Mental health awareness doesn’t mean fighting stress, anxiety, depression and other everyday mental health issues, rather it means consciously modulating the habits that intensify those issues. Once you are in control of your habits, instead of checking your habits, you would automatically be in a much better shape, both mentally and physically. ” –Abhijit Naskar
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” –Chinese proverb
- “I have never known any distress that an hour’s reading did not relieve.” –Montesquieu
- “Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.” –Henry Ward Beecher
- “Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace.” –Joan Borysenko
- “When we commit to action, to actually doing something rather than feeling trapped by events, the stress in our life becomes manageable.” –Greg Anderson
- “Stress can result in anxiety if handled poorly, or achievement if handled well. Instead of thinking about your worries as problems, think of them as challenges – and if possible, as opportunities.” –Chelsea Erieau
- “Stress exists only in your mind. Peace exists only in the acceptance of the present moment.” –Maxime Lagacé
- “If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn’t ask me, I’d still have to say it.” –George Burns
- “Smiling can be infectious in a workplace to help reduce stress, to help teamwork, to defuse high-pressure situations. The more you smile, the more people will smile back.” –Byron Pulsifer
- “Stress is largely self-inflicted, so the ability to manage stress more effectively comes from managing oneself.” –Michael Hetherington
- “In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.” –Fred Rogers
- “Stress is the trash of modern life–we all generate it, but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life.” –Danzae Pace
- “Give your stress wings and let it fly away.” –Terri Guillemets
- “In a year, 95% of the things that stress you out now you’ll look back and laugh at. The other 5%, you should probably get to work on.” –Justin Kan
- “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” –Marcus Aurelius
- “Doing something that is productive is a great way to alleviate emotional stress. Get your mind doing something that is productive.” –Ziggy Marley
- “Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.” –Mel Robbins
- “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” –David Allen
- “Resistance creates suffering. Stress happens when your mind resists what is. The only problem in your life is your mind’s resistance to life as it unfolds.” –Dan Millman
- “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” –Hans Selye
- “A good way to overcome stress is to help others out of theirs.” –Dada J. P. Vaswani